1) Stormwater, base flow and ground water pollutant concentration and load calculations /investigations.
2) Recipient calculations/investigations regarding acceptable load and required treatment. Water and mass balances for receiving waters.
3) Design flow calculation, design of sewers, channels and ditches
4) Design of flow detention facilities, hindering floodings.
5) Design of pollutant treatment facilities, e.g. wet ponds, wetlands, swales, filter strips and underground retention basins with filters.
6) Maintenance programs (operating Instructions) for stormwater facilities
7) Sampling programs
8) Cost investigations for sampling and constructions of stormwater flow detention and treatment facilities
9) Education: design flows, flow detention against flooding, action plans (stormwater management plans), etc.
The ambition is to keep the highest quality of training and investigations. Thanks to extensive experience, broad knowledge and using StormTac and other available tools, the work will be performed more efficiently and assist you with everything within stormwater and recipient impacts.
Sales of StormTac license
The model may be ordered sending a request for a License agreement to the e-mail address below. Please send us information of the number of users within each office, and their e-mails (user names). In the case of choosing multi-user licenses, please send us only your suggested username, to be used for all users within the office or the whole company.
You can choose between:
1) personal licenses;
2) multi user licenses valid for the whole company/organization.
There is no limit for the number of total users that may access the program in the multi user license, in which there however are a limit for the number of concurrent (simultaneous) users. Furthermore, in the latter there is only one user account so that all users can access all files.
A license agreement will be sent for signing before the model is delivered by receiving a mail with login information for the Web application, including automatic updates. The model is being updated continuously with new data and/or methods.
StormTac web application: http://app.stormtac.com/
The Multi user yearly license fee* for the whole company is:
60 000 SEK
6 000 EUR
6 700 USD
These fees are reduced for municipalities, personal users and universities. Please contact us for info of the corresponding fee.
- Automatic updates of StormTac Web;
- Use on any computer and location;
- Unlimited number of total users;
- One concurrent user;
- Support for all users by e-mail to email@example.com and by FAQ on the web page.
If more concurrent users are of interest please contact us for info of the corresponding fee.
Free support is offered for short questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org up to approx. 1 h per opportunity / project and up to approx. 10 - 40 h per year (depending on the number of concurrent users). Otherwise, we refer to the Web Applications continuously updated help texts in the flowchart and guides, including. tutorial. The ambition is to respond within 1 day during weekdays (but more limited during holiday periods).
In addition to this free support, co-operation is offered in projects for an hourly agreed fee or project-oriented education at fixed prices (depending on the number of participants, location and effective training time) or through e.g. Skype.
Suggested content of the education (training):
1) Theory regarding e.g. storm water quantity and quality calculations, criteria for treatment and design of transport, treatment and detention facilities, including StormTac news and some of the latest findings in the storm water field. (1-1.5 hours)
2) General use of the model, run by projector. Different cases of treatment, transport and flow detention. (1-1.5 hours)
3) Application of the current projects of the participants (cost effective!). The participants prepare and bring maps and data such as sub watershed areas per land use. The leader runs the projects which are discussed regarding inputs and outputs (results). (1-4 hours)
The training is often held at the place of the participants, who set up a projector to which the trainer attach a brought laptop. The participants can bring their own computers if they prefer own training beside.
The course can alternatively be held through Skype, which is free to install and the participants can see the presentation and the model in operation through the trainer’s laptop.